Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Rhetoric

Listen, listen, listen to these words,
let them captivate you like the rest of the world.
I have no proof on anything I say,
but the meaning in my speech will make you sway.
Destruction, mayhem, loss of wealth,
throwing more numbers at you than the population of this earth.
Convincing your mind letter by letter,
that nothing is fine and it's not going to get better.
Seeing you scrambling like little ants,
charging up and down the government's pants.
Yelling at them that they are failing,
and all the money is being used for bailing.
Excuses and proof start to meddle in,
then I come back with a brand new spin.
God has come to destroy this place,
starting across the ocean at a large pace.
Radiation is going to destroy us all,
I have your attention and I have the ball.
Again you scream and yell in fear,
and I sit in the corner drinking my beer.
I spread the virus of the human mind,
inserting false bits of information in due time.
I no longer need to show you more,
your actions suffice like some cheap whore.
Even if you find out who I am,
and word spreads that I'm a common man.
Too much time will have passed by then,
others like me will continue the action.
You'll never be able to stop the disease,
the human mind will follow what I please.

No comments:

Post a Comment